Guy, Yes, I have things set for "Standard Mode".
I stacked each data set seperately. In other words, Green, Red, Blue and Lum were stacked by themselves, and not lumped together
The problem was that I had my camera rotate about 30 degrees from the time I took the Lum data, and when I finished the rest. Apparently that causes the size of the photos of the GRB data to be at an angle, and therefore, when Star Tools tries to stack them, sees the GRB data as a larger photo.
I got disgusted, and just tossed the GRB data sets, keeping the Lum as my finished product. I will just have to revisit this object, and try gain, making sure I do not rotate the camera between data sets.