New user having problems.

Questions and answers about processing in StarTools and how to accomplish certain tasks.
Mallorcasaint

New user having problems.

Post by Mallorcasaint »

Hi all. I am a new registered user of ST and having a few problems. firstly let me say I am a pretty experienced user of Photoshop and have successfully processed many images using PS tools. I can't for the life of me however get any decent images out of ST. Beginning to regret buying this software but I'm sure it's just me. :(
admin
Site Admin

Re: New user having problems.

Post by admin »

Mallorcasaint wrote:Hi all. I am a new registered user of ST and having a few problems. firstly let me say I am a pretty experienced user of Photoshop and have successfully processed many images using PS tools. I can't for the life of me however get any decent images out of ST. Beginning to regret buying this software but I'm sure it's just me. :(
Hi,

No worries - we'll get you up and going! The easiest way to do that is for you to share a typical night's worth of (stacked & calibrated) data with us here through the forums, or contact me privately through the forum, the website or e-mail. We can then do a personalised tutorial for you that is specific to your data, gear and circumstances. A file sharing service like Dropbox or Google Drive is free and very easy to set up.

If there is a more specific problem you're having, then let us know - we'll figure it out. :thumbsup:

Hope this helps,
Ivo Jager
StarTools creator and astronomy enthusiast
Mallorcasaint

Post by Mallorcasaint »

Hi Ivo. Thanks for your reply. I will put together some of my recent subs and put them in a Dropbox folder. can you PM me with your email address please.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi again,

Did you receive my PM ok?
Ivo Jager
StarTools creator and astronomy enthusiast