matrix grid shown on first autodev

General discussion about StarTools.

Re: matrix grid shown on first autodev

Postby Lawrence » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:20 am

Hello Ivo

Thank you so much for your excellent explanation and commentary. Please feel free to use the samples as you see fit. (Lovely pun - FIT). We all want to progress with our image processing. Debayer comment noted; this was prepared for me by a software writer from his main program because I didn't have a deBayer program unless I use the Maxim DL component. I have tried to use other software instead. I don't know of any other debayer software but I will have a look for some.

As I explained, this was a single image. Now that I have reason to believe that the GRBG debayer is correct, I can return to the image collection and deBayer them all. I also have dark+bias frames, and some flats in some cases, to use. Clearly I didn't want to use the wrong pattern on every frame and then try to process the result.

Comments on the manual noted. Could I comment though that without seeing a version number in the title, one can end up downloading the same pdf file every time. A number in the title would tell everything.

:D

Lawrence Harris
Lawrence

Previous

Return to General Discussion