reverting one stage during 'wipe'

General discussion about StarTools.
Lawrence

reverting one stage during 'wipe'

Post by Lawrence »

I have noticed during the 'wipe' process that I seem to be unable to cancel an option. Suppose I click 'vignetting', see the result and then wish to 'cancel' that option and try other options. I am not certain how to proceed apart from cancelling the whole process and restarting wipe. Sometimes during parameter changes in 'wipe' something is good and I then wish to further modify the result with another parameter change (such as using the icons at the top left). If I wish to 'back out' of one option I cannot apparently do so. If this makes sense, can anyone advise? If it doesn't make sense, please say so :)

FWIW I am very pleased with my learning curve with ST but need much more practise.

regards

Lawrence Harris
Rowland

Re: reverting one stage during 'wipe'

Post by Rowland »

Hi Lawrence.

You should be able to select any option, Gradient Vignetting etc., and see changes in the sliders below. Of course, nothing happens unless 'Do' is selected, to render a new preview.

If 'nothing' changes when you select options from the top row then it is perhaps a bug. No doubt you have had a look at the User Notes section.