Thank you, Ivo

General discussion about StarTools.
Russ.Carpenter

Thank you, Ivo

Post by Russ.Carpenter »

As we come to the end of 2015, I'd like to express my admiration for StarTools. I've become more or less familiar with Photoshop, PixInsight, and Nebulosity and while all of them have their virtues, there is nothing as effective and interesting as StarTools. I realize that StarTools is a labor of love for Ivo, and I want him to know that there are a lot of us who deeply appreciate all his hard work.

Russ Carpenter
Cheman

Re: Thank you, Ivo

Post by Cheman »

:text-yeahthat:
whixson

Post by whixson »

Ditto! Love the product
almcl

Post by almcl »

Plus one for that!
Skywatcher 190MN, ASI 2600 or astro modded Canon 700d, guided by OAG, ASI120, PHD2
Burly

Post by Burly »

yes one up there too well done
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm truly humbled by your comments and endorsements. Thank you so much! It's comments like these that keeps me going.

2015 hasn't been an easy year, with my other work (a startup) taking up enormous amount of time and energy, with 2016 looking to be make or break for that project.
That said, apart from a bunch of other refinements, I'm happy that I've been able to at least get the MacOSX upgraded to 64-bit and made a start on a better way of getting documentation to you.
However, there is a lot of work to do still, with features discussed/requested going back a fair while that are still on the drawing board.

Thank you so much again, and I wish you all the best for 2016! :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Ivo Jager
StarTools creator and astronomy enthusiast