If you have issues installing startools particularly if you have bullguard antivirus like i have had as it keeps quarantining files here`s how to disable
Thank you for contacting BullGuard Support.
In order to deal with the issue at hand I will kindly ask you to follow these steps:
1. Open BullGuard and from the upper menu access Settings > Advanced.
2. Move to the Antivirus section and turn off the Antivirus Protection.
3. Click on the "back" button (<-) to return to the main interface.
4. In the Antivirus section click on the [...] button and select Quarantine.
5. Place a checkmark in front of the quarantined file, then click on Restore.
6. Go back in Settings > Antivirus > Tuning.
7. Place a checkmark for "Skip files/folders".
8. Click on the "files/folders" link and then on the [+] button to add the path of the file to the scanning exceptions and confirm with OK.
9. Go up to Antivirus and re-enable the Antivirus Protection.