Grab and Move Crop & ROI Windows

Requests for new features and wish-list items.
gminder

Grab and Move Crop & ROI Windows

Post by gminder »

It would be very useful if we could grab and move a crop or ROI window. If I want to crop after an initial Auto-Dev, it can be all but impossible to actually see the crop window through the LP color explosion. I usually have to cancel and retry several times before I get the framing I want. If the crop window lines were brighter and the crop window moveable, cropping would be much quicker and easier.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Grab and Move Crop & ROI Windows

Post by admin »

gminder wrote:It would be very useful if we could grab and move a crop or ROI window. If I want to crop after an initial Auto-Dev, it can be all but impossible to actually see the crop window through the LP color explosion. I usually have to cancel and retry several times before I get the framing I want. If the crop window lines were brighter and the crop window moveable, cropping would be much quicker and easier.
You're right - this has caught me out a few times as well now (not being able to see the ROI). I put it on my list - thanks!
Ivo Jager
StarTools creator and astronomy enthusiast
StefanT

Post by StefanT »

That would be very useful indeed. How about adding a Grab & Move-Feature to the main window? It would be much more convenient than using the scroll-bars when navigating in large or heavily zoomed-out images.

Btw., I really really like StarTools. You've done a great job!

Cheers from Germany :thumbsup:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

StefanT wrote:That would be very useful indeed. How about adding a Grab & Move-Feature to the main window? It would be much more convenient than using the scroll-bars when navigating in large or heavily zoomed-out images.

Btw., I really really like StarTools. You've done a great job!

Cheers from Germany :thumbsup:
Thanks Sefan! And thanks for weighing in on this feature request.
Ivo Jager
StarTools creator and astronomy enthusiast
davidjbillo

Post by davidjbillo »

Was going to suggest this also about the ROI rectangle. Any progress?