Change log may also be found in the StarTools download

Information on new releases and the latest new features.

Change log may also be found in the StarTools download

Postby admin » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:03 am

Information on new features and fixes may also be found in the CHANGELOG file included in the StarTools download.
Ivo Jager
StarTools creator and astronomy enthusiast
admin
Site Admin

Re: Change log may also be found in the StarTools download

Postby Starry Eyes » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:05 am

I have a current license. when I downloaded the new one I didn't find the place to enter my license key so I only saw the demo version. ??? :confusion-shrug: :?:
Starry Eyes

Postby admin » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:12 am

Starry Eyes wrote:I have a current license. when I downloaded the new one I didn't find the place to enter my license key so I only saw the demo version. ??? :confusion-shrug: :?:

Hi,

StarTools is activated by taking the license file (from the e-mail attachment that was sent to you when you registered), and copying that file into the directory where the executable and 'resource' files reside. Nothing further is required and no license key needs to be entered manually. For more information please refer to the registration e-mail. If you lost your key or the e-mail, just use the contact form on the website to give use your details; we'll then retrieve your license key and re-send it to you, no problem!

Hope this helps!
Ivo Jager
admin
Site Admin

Postby sloz1664 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:48 pm

Hi Igor,

With reference to StarTools downloads. I have just noticed that my licence expires today. What do I need to do to re-activate it?

Steve
sloz1664

Postby admin » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:10 am

sloz1664 wrote:Hi Igor,

With reference to StarTools downloads. I have just noticed that my licence expires today. What do I need to do to re-activate it?

Steve

Hi Steve,

Just keep using it! :)
It's only updates that may longer work in the future, but that won't be enforced until 1.4 proper is released, which may be a while yet. You are allowed to use current versions of the software as long as you like without renewing.

Wishing you clear skies, and all the best for 2016,
Ivo Jager
admin
Site Admin

Return to New Releases