Just Got Published!

User images created with StarTools.
Hondo

Just Got Published!

Post by Hondo »

Greetings. I just got my March/April edition of SkyNews Magazine and my photo of M42 was gracing page #42, irony or coincidence? Needless to say that I was quite happy, it is a great feeling to see your photo in print. Thanks for looking.

Scott
CEM60, ES 102ED with Motorized MoonLite Focuser, Mallincam VRC-8 Ritchey-Chrétien with CCDT67, Atik 383L+ Mono with EFW2 FW, Baader 36 mm NB and LRGB Filters, RV-6 Dynascope, a very understanding and loving wife, and a Roll Off Roof Observatory
micheleorsini

Re: Just Got Published!

Post by micheleorsini »

congratulations!!
Rkonrad

Post by Rkonrad »

Absolutely fantastic image Scott!

I was wondering about your workflow for colour...did you use scientific or detail aware?

Richard
Hondo

Post by Hondo »

Rkonrad wrote:Absolutely fantastic image Scott!

I was wondering about your workflow for colour...did you use scientific or detail aware?

Richard
Thanks Richard. I always use scientific, Saturation at 200%, Bright saturation at full, and I may increase the Dark saturation to 4.00 from time to time depending on the target.
Scott
CEM60, ES 102ED with Motorized MoonLite Focuser, Mallincam VRC-8 Ritchey-Chrétien with CCDT67, Atik 383L+ Mono with EFW2 FW, Baader 36 mm NB and LRGB Filters, RV-6 Dynascope, a very understanding and loving wife, and a Roll Off Roof Observatory