repair remains unavailble

Questions and answers about processing in StarTools and how to accomplish certain tasks.
Lawrence

repair remains unavailble

Post by Lawrence »

No matter what stage the processing is in, the repair module remains inactive and cannot be used. I have put a mask around a satellite trail but I cannot remove it because of the inactive repair. Can anyone advise please?
Lawrence Harris
admin
Site Admin

Re: repair remains unavailble

Post by admin »

Hi Lawrence,

I'm unable to replicate this on 1.5.
Repair is unavailable while Tracking is on, but should become available once it's off.

Repair is not used for healing satellite trails, rather this is a job for the Heal module... The Heal module similarly is not available while Tracking is on, but should become available once it is off.

If you have more information on how to replicate any aberrant behavior, do let me know!
Ivo Jager
StarTools creator and astronomy enthusiast
Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

admin wrote:Hi Lawrence,

I'm unable to replicate this on 1.5.
Repair is unavailable while Tracking is on, but should become available once it's off.

Repair is not used for healing satellite trails, rather this is a job for the Heal module... The Heal module similarly is not available while Tracking is on, but should become available once it is off.

If you have more information on how to replicate any aberrant behavior, do let me know!
Thanks Ivo - I must have missed that pointer. Job now done brilliantly!

Thank you so much. I'm beginning to believe that I can finally do astro-imaging processing because of your program! :D

Lawrence
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That's great to hear Lawrence! :thumbsup:

Clear skies!
Ivo Jager
StarTools creator and astronomy enthusiast