Re: Ha, R, G, B data -> synthetic luminance
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:37 am
Provided the channels/luminance are otherwise aligned and rotated correctly (they seem to be), you can do the following;
- Import R, G and B via the LRGB module.
- Crop the resulting RGB composite to the size of the luminance file (since it is smaller).
- Save the result as your new color dataset.
- Launch the Layer module, open the luminance file as the foreground.
- Set blend to 50%
- Use the offset filter to align the luminance file with the RGB composite.
- Set blend to 100% and Keep.
- Save the the result as your new luminance dataset.